About Me

My photo
CT, United States
Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm a stay-at-home mom of four amazing little girls. I have so much fun making various projects with all of my Stampin supplies, and I hope you enjoy them too!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Gone awhile but getting back into things.....

This is my newest Christmas creation.  I cannot stop talking about how much I love the Jolly Holiday DSP!!!  I actually just ordered another pack because I am almost out of my original pack.  I also just placed an order for one of the 'Tags Til Christmas" Bundles that Stampin Up! has as a special.  I can't wait to start making more cards and tons and tons of tags!!!! 
Anyways, I got this idea from Riley Fitzgerald here.  I loved her paper combo and general card layout.  I changed one or two minor things, but kept most of it the same (she did an amazing job!!!).
Thanks for looking and sorry it's been so long since I've posted.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back! I like that your cards has so many layers. Great job

    ReplyDelete