About Me

My photo
CT, United States
Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm a stay-at-home mom of four amazing little girls. I have so much fun making various projects with all of my Stampin supplies, and I hope you enjoy them too!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Neutral Sympathy Card

I wanted to create a neutral sympathy card without the girlie colors, so I used Basic Black, Sahara Sand, and Very Vanilla.  The original sketch and colors came from Lisa Freeman here.  I don't think she used the same exact colors as I did, but it's close.  I used the Just Believe and Close as a Memory stamp sets.  I hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card!! I am now following you from SC. www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    I also have a Challenge blog with some SU friends www.fridaymashup.blogspot.com we are doing a sketch with twist this week.. Bring on the Bling.. Please come by and say Hi.

    Thanks again!
    Shirley Pumpkin #312

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for participating in our first blog hop for Puttin' on the Glitz! We appreciated your comments so much! Winners will be announced on my blog Monday! Wishing you the best!

    ReplyDelete