About Me

My photo
CT, United States
Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm a stay-at-home mom of four amazing little girls. I have so much fun making various projects with all of my Stampin supplies, and I hope you enjoy them too!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Punch Bunch Spring Card

I've been dying to use my Punch Bunch stamp set that I got through Sale-A-Bration.  I saw this card and I loved the colors.  Sandy does an amazing job on her cards, so I had to CASE this particular one.  I used my Pacific Point DSP, CS, and Whisper White.  The sentiment is from the Easter Blossoms stamp set (in the mini).  I also used two Pacific Point buttons to dress the card up a little.  I hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kristy! I love that Pacific Point DP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you now from Stampin Connection, Im #113.

    Hope you can follow me too!

    Karla c(:

    ReplyDelete