About Me

My photo
CT, United States
Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm a stay-at-home mom of four amazing little girls. I have so much fun making various projects with all of my Stampin supplies, and I hope you enjoy them too!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Time to Party!


These were the two different color combo invites I made for my almost-11-year old's upcoming birthday sleepover party.  She picked out the main colors (Melon Mambo and Tempting Turquoise), and I figured out the rest.  I used quite a few different stamp sets, some current, some long retired.  I think they came out cute.  She loves them, so I guess I did ok!
Stamps: Please Come (retired), A Slice of Life (current), So Happy for You (current), All Year Cheer II (retired)
Paper/Ink: Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Tempting Turquoise, Pacfic Point, Whisper White
Accessories: Bling, Frame Punch, Corner Rounder, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Folder

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS!! GORGEOUS!!! I can't believe you have the time! You are truly incredible!

    ReplyDelete