About Me

My photo
CT, United States
Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm a stay-at-home mom of four amazing little girls. I have so much fun making various projects with all of my Stampin supplies, and I hope you enjoy them too!

Friday, June 3, 2011

So Happy for your new baby!


Morning! My neighbor just had her third baby last week (a month after me), and I bought her an adorable outfit from The Children's Place.  I decided to make her a cute baby card to go along with the gift.  I CASE'd this card from Lynn Johnston on Stampin Connection. Her baby card was an easel card (which I will eventually learn how to make).  Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: So Happy For You, A Slice of Life
Colors: Regal Rose, Whisper White
Extras: Whisper White 3/8 Taffeta, Scallop Punch, Big Shot Perfect Polka Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment