About Me

My photo
CT, United States
Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm a stay-at-home mom of four amazing little girls. I have so much fun making various projects with all of my Stampin supplies, and I hope you enjoy them too!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Birthday ColorLab Color Challenge 49



This card is for my amazing mother.  Since I had my first child 11 years ago, my mother has been such an instrumental part of teaching and guiding me to being the best mother possible.  She takes one of my four children almost every weekend, buys them tons and tons of beautiful outfits, takes them places, and continuously has my back when I need her.  I truly cannot put into words how amazing my mom is.  She is my bestest friend (we talk at least once every day on the phone), and she is such an awesome Memere to my kids (even my dogs).  Her birthday is tomorrow and we're having a huge pool party for her and my uncle (whose birthday is the 19th).  I saw the challenge on the ColorLab Challenge blog and I loved the color combo.  I decided to give it a try with some of my new stamp sets, Pennant Parade and Happiest Birthday Wishes.  This was my first attempt at an easel card and I love how it came out.  I hope you like it!

6 comments:

  1. Kristy, this is a beautiful card! I love the way you coloured the sentiment, it brings the whole card together! Easel cards are on my list of "to try" techniques, they look fantastic.
    Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Easel card and the Happy Birthday done is all the challenge colors looks fabulous - Thanks for playing along with the color challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. luv this color combo and the banners are perfect...super cute card...hope your weekend is fabby!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card. Love the pennants. Thanks for joining us at ColorLab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great easel card! Love the bling on the pennants, very nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous! Love those pennants and your use of the colors is wonderful! So glad you joined us at the ColorLab this week!

    ReplyDelete