About Me

My photo
CT, United States
Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm a stay-at-home mom of four amazing little girls. I have so much fun making various projects with all of my Stampin supplies, and I hope you enjoy them too!

Monday, January 9, 2012

Baby Bundle in Pink & Blue


Happy New Year! I have been terrible with posting in the last few months.  Between Christmas Card orders and the kids and their various activities, I just haven't had the time. 
I have been dying to try a few new sketches and this particular sketch on Splitcoast Stampers caught my eye.
I've been needing some baby cards for my Etsy shop, as I'm trying to build it slowly, and I thought this sketch was perfect for it.  I made one card in Pink and the other in Blue so that customers could see the options.  My paper was the Subtle DSP along with Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Marina Mist, and Bashful Blue. This card is the first time I've been able to use the Baby Bundle stamp set and I love it! So adorable! I hope  you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment