About Me

My photo
CT, United States
Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm a stay-at-home mom of four amazing little girls. I have so much fun making various projects with all of my Stampin supplies, and I hope you enjoy them too!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

General Info

Good Morning! I've been working hard at setting up my Stampin Blog and since I'm a bit computer challenged, it's been quite the task.  I've had some orders from my family members for cards that were in the 09-10 Catalog, and I've been filling the orders as fast as I can, as well as getting things ready for the Stampin Party tonight and what was supposed to be the Scrap/Card class on Friday (ended up being cancelled).  So, I'm going to post the first two cards I made for the orders I got.  You'll notice that I changed a few things on both cards, not just to make it more my own, but because I wasn't totally satisfied with the original that was in the catalog.
I will try to keep the blog as updated as I can.  Thanks for looking!
~Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment