About Me

My photo
CT, United States
Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm a stay-at-home mom of four amazing little girls. I have so much fun making various projects with all of my Stampin supplies, and I hope you enjoy them too!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Yet another Sympathy Card


I'm not really sure why I'm on such a sympathy card kick, other than the fact that I really like this stamp set.  So, this will be my last sympathy card for a bit.  I CASED the general color scheme from Heather Bhatti on Stampin Connection. 
Stamp Set: Close as a Memory (114946) Paper: Rich Razzleberry (115316), Orchid Opulence (100969), Old Olive (100702), Whisper White (100730) Ink: Rich Razzleberry (115658), Old Olive (102277)
I also finished off the inside of the card on this one too.  I know it takes alot more paper, but it looks so nice.
You'll notice on alot of my cards that I am constantly using Rich Razzleberry.  I was a bit obsessed when I first started card making.  I promise to tone it down a bit and start using some new color combos : )


No comments:

Post a Comment