About Me

My photo
CT, United States
Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm a stay-at-home mom of four amazing little girls. I have so much fun making various projects with all of my Stampin supplies, and I hope you enjoy them too!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Mojo Monday 149





So, I have decided to give the sketch challenge a try.  I saw the sketch for Mojo Monday here and got to work.  It was much harder than I expected it to be, but I had a general idea of my color theme so I went from there.  I used Bashful Blue, Soft Suede, Whisper White, and Soft Suede DSP.  The ink is Soft Suede and the stamp sets are Happy Moments and Thank You Kindly.  I hope you like it.

10 comments:

  1. Love it Kristy! Aren't the sketches so much fun! They inspire you to try things you normally wouldn't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this color combo!!! You did a great job on the sketch, I just discovered sletches over the weekend. I really like yours!!! Great job and I am glad to be following you. I look forward to more of your creations!!

    Candi
    http://candicreativecorer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the "banner" look on the sentiment! I found you on Stampin Connection, so glad to return the follow... this is addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project. So glad I found you through SC follow forum. I'm following you now, and will definitely be back to visit. Love your creations!

    You can find me at:
    http://www.dianesdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the sketch!

    Following from SC
    Carol
    http://scrappinheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great layout and I love those colors. It's another very pretty card.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! Great job!

    chanda stehlik
    www.bellevuestampingclub.com

    I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! Great job! Thanks for sharing your creative ideas and projects. I am following you now!
    Heather Howe
    www.stampingknowhowe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete