About Me

My photo
CT, United States
Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm a stay-at-home mom of four amazing little girls. I have so much fun making various projects with all of my Stampin supplies, and I hope you enjoy them too!

Friday, July 9, 2010

Tropical Party For You

This card I CASED from here.  I love Stacey's cards and this, in particular, jumped out at me with her color combos.  Instead of using Bermuda Bay, I used Tempting Turquoise.  The paper is Island Oasis DSP, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, and Soft Suede DSP.  The ink is Tempting Turquoise and Soft Suede.  The stamp set is Tropical Party from the Summer Mini and the sentiment is from All Holidays.  I hope you like it.

4 comments:

  1. Very cute, love the colours and the DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowh, this is a stunning card. Love it. You have an eye for color combos. Thanks for sharing. Take good care and enjoy your Stampin up addiction.
    Pauline

    http://thepursuitofstampiness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. following you now from www.yoyostamping.com

    ReplyDelete