About Me

My photo
CT, United States
Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm a stay-at-home mom of four amazing little girls. I have so much fun making various projects with all of my Stampin supplies, and I hope you enjoy them too!

Friday, June 15, 2012

SSC 259 Kid Birthday


I totally missed the deadline for this sketch, but I figured I'd post it anyway because it took me FOREVER to come up with this card.  I don't know why I struggled so much (I think it had more to do with the colors I chose than the actual sketch itself).  I have very few kids birthday cards, and I think it's time to stock up since my girls have been invited to quite a few birthday parties recently.  I like the way this ended up but I think I would use different colors next time.  I hope you like it!
Stamps: Outlined Occasions, Fox & Friends
Paper: Night of Navy, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Brights DSP
Ink: Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip

1 comment:

  1. Orange is good! Bright, cheery and contrasts nicely with the brown little monkey and the blue whale...

    ReplyDelete