About Me

My photo
CT, United States
Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm a stay-at-home mom of four amazing little girls. I have so much fun making various projects with all of my Stampin supplies, and I hope you enjoy them too!

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Stampin Royalty 137


This was my take on the wonderful sketch challenge by the ladies at Stampin Royalty. These ladies really have some of the best challenges around.  I love looking to their samples for inspiration.  This card started out being Midnight Muse on VV card stock, but I decided to switch the two so that the colors wouldn't overlap.  I used our 2012-2013 DSP, Comfort Cafe.  When I saw the Paper Piercing packs, I knew I had to get them.  I just tried them out for the first time with this card.  You can't make out the piercing on the saying, but if you look close enough, you may be able to see it on the edgelit.  I hope you like my take on this sketch! Thanks for visiting!!
~Kristy

2 comments:

  1. Wow Kristy, you have some nice things to say about our Design Team. And you have done a fabulous job with our sketch. I'm so glad you joined us at Stampin' Royalty this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristy, this is SO pretty!! We're thrilled you love our challenges! We love seeing what what you make! This card is really lovely! Thanks for playing along with us for this weeks Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete