About Me

My photo
CT, United States
Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm a stay-at-home mom of four amazing little girls. I have so much fun making various projects with all of my Stampin supplies, and I hope you enjoy them too!

Friday, April 13, 2012

A La Card Monkey Cupcake


I had this post scheduled for Saturday morning and for some odd reason it posted as a blank post.  I'm sorry if this caused any confusion.  I was picked on A La Card Monkey to be a guest designer as my card was picked as a Princess Card the previous week.  It's my second time being picked and I am so honored and thankful.  It's such a fun blog, always with so many great challenges! I hope you'll hop on over to their blog and give this wonderful sketch a try! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Stamps: Easy Events, Happiest Birthday Wishes
Ink: Island Indigo, Pool Party
Paper: Summer Smooches, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Whisper White


No comments:

Post a Comment