About Me

My photo
CT, United States
Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm a stay-at-home mom of four amazing little girls. I have so much fun making various projects with all of my Stampin supplies, and I hope you enjoy them too!

Monday, April 23, 2012

Mixed Bunch of Colors



Here is this week's sketch from Try Stampin on Tuesday and the Create with Connie and Mary color challenge. I absolutely love this color combo.  Mixed Bunch just came in my last SU order, so I decided to use that as my center of the card.  I missed the deadline for CCMC but there is still time to enter TSOT with this awesome sketch! I hope you like it!
Stamps: Mixed Bunch
Ink: Concord Crush, Marina Mist, Certainly Celery
Paper: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Concord Crush, Marina Mist, In Color DSP, Subtles DSP

No comments:

Post a Comment