About Me

My photo
CT, United States
Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm a stay-at-home mom of four amazing little girls. I have so much fun making various projects with all of my Stampin supplies, and I hope you enjoy them too!

Monday, April 23, 2012

Sympathy SSC 251


I know this sketch was from a couple weeks ago, but I keep forgetting to post it to my blog.  My mom had asked for a few sympathy cards for her stockpile and I've been putting it off to make other things that are more up-beat.  I found the sketch on the Stamping 411 blog.  They have such clean sketches, and I thought this would be perfect for a sympathy themed card.  I used Wild Wasabi and Soft Suede for my colors.  I hope you like it!
Stamps: Close as a Memory, Just Believe
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Soft Suede, Sahara Sand
Paper: Very Vanilla, Wild Wasabi, Soft Suede, Subtles DSP

No comments:

Post a Comment