About Me

My photo
CT, United States
Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm a stay-at-home mom of four amazing little girls. I have so much fun making various projects with all of my Stampin supplies, and I hope you enjoy them too!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Doctorate Graduation

Here is another graduation card that I made for my younger cousin's graduation. My aunt had ordered a card from me and all I had for a stamp was the Go up in the Direction of Your Dreams that had been pre-stamped from a wish list swap. I love the silver glimmer paper and I used it again for this card. I hope you like it!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is perfect for the accomplishment. Sometimes I find it hard to find the right stamps for post graduate degrees, you found just the perfect sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! Really like the sparkle paper and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your interpretations of the sketches, thanks for sharing! I am a new follower from Stampin' Connection, I'd love for you to follow my blog, too :) http://stampitupwithkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete