About Me

My photo
CT, United States
Hi and welcome to my blog! I'm a stay-at-home mom of four amazing little girls. I have so much fun making various projects with all of my Stampin supplies, and I hope you enjoy them too!

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Mother's Day Card a Little Late

Here is the Mother's Day card I made for my aunt. She has always been a second mother to me, and I wanted to let her know how much I appreciate all she does for me. There have been a million times that she will take the girls so I can go to a dr apt or school meetings, etc. She's a single mother of triplets, all on the honor roll in high school. To me, she's one of The Best moms out there.
This card is a center step card, which is super easy to make. I used my scallop trim border on the edges to make the card a bit more fancy. The DSP is SU!'s sneak peak from the 2012-2013 catalog, Floral District. I'm in love with this DSP!!! I hope you like the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment